SKT has vast experience helping those in need of obtaining student Visas.

Temporarily Live and Study Abroad in the United States

International students who wish to pursue an education in the U.S. may apply for a student Visa to temporarily live and study abroad in the United States. We advise which Visa best suits an individual’s needs, and are there every step of the way, escorting through the process.   Clients always come first, getting the care and results they deserve.

Two types of student Visas exist:

  • F-1 which is for “academic” studies, and allows a student to study full-time in the U.S. at an accredited school
  • M-1 which is for “non-academic” or vocational studies, and is issued to full-time students enrolled in an accredited vocational or non-academic school, such as a trade school or practical training school.