Chris Wong 20+ years of litigation experience in both State and Federal courts. Mr. Wong has handled cases from inception, to discovery, through final resolution, if not by settlement, then by dispositive motion, trial, or appeal. Chris has extensive experience with special Motions to Strike (also known as “anti-SLAPP” motions), at both the trial and appellate levels. Before coming to SKT, Mr. Wong spent over a decade handling professional liability defense cases involving a wide range of underlying matters, including but not limited to, business and commercial law, family law, intellectual property, trust & estate planning, immigration law, and corporate transactions.
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- State Bar of California
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Circuit Court for the Ninth Circuit