Hong Huynh earned her Bachelor of Criminal Law at the University of Law of Ho Chi Minh City, then obtained her Law Practice Certificate from the Vietnam Ministry of Justice. She advises and represents clients on all legal matters relating to domestic enterprises, foreign-invested enterprises, and Vietnamese individuals residing overseas.
- Advising non-local clients and overseas Vietnamese individuals on civil, marital, wills, and trusts matters;
- Consulting and performing all legal services related to the establishment, amendment, dissolution, and bankruptcy of a company;
- Advising and representing corporations in resolving internal corporate issues;
- Providing legal advice to corporations in civil litigation matters, business law, labor law, and administrative law;
- Consulting corporate clients in immigration matters, including submitting their visa applications and obtaining temporary residence cards and work permits; and
- Assisting foreign companies in tax assessment and tax planning.
- Drafting and preparing letters and pleadings;
- Appearing as an authorized representative in various types of legal proceedings;
- Participating as defense counsel in various types of legal proceedings; and
- Negotiating successful settlements for many clients in the course of participation in legal proceedings.
Clients Represented for Business Consulting:
- Toyota Co, Ltd.
- Mekong Auto Co, Ltd.
- Fairy Park – Mekong Co, Ltd.
- Sopet Gas One Co, Ltd.
- Twin Doves Golf Club
- Daewoo Bus Co, Ltd., Korea
- Fei Yueh Co, Ltd. – Nikko Saigon Hotel, Japan
- Ozora Co, Ltd., Japan
- Korea United Pharm Int’l
- Carboline Co, Ltd., Korea – Damages compensation litigation
- Stamford Vietnam Co, Ltd., Singapore – Commodity trading litigation
- City Clinic Co, Ltd., Singapore – Labor litigation
- Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co, Ltd., – Construction litigation